The very damaged photo shows a group of people at all ages with children and a cart loaded with equipments. There is an inscription on the backof the photo: “8. III. 1944. A memento before leaving for Prussia. Farewell. Lamentable”; March 8th,1944 ; The photo sent to the contest “Photography of the Polish village pre-1948” organized in 1983 by the quarterly “Fotografia” (Photography) and the weekly „Nowa Wieś” (New village). The copy of the photo in the possession of the Institute of Archeology and Ethnology of the Polish Academy of Sciences (former Institute of the History of Material Culture).